Welcome to IPLOG wiki
The database which contains all public information about IPLOG-GAMA units and accessories.
An IPLOG wiki is a webpage which is run using wiki software, known as a wiki engine. On this webpage, you can
find all information which helps you to configure IPLOG-GAMA units and IO modules. All information contained have
already been implemented. The pages will be constantly updated so Metel s.r.o. reserves the right for changes in information.
- IPLOGs are Linux based PLCs with Support for Writing User Scripts
- IF Modules Support Modbus, M-BUS, RS485, RS232, 1-Wire and Other Standards
- IO Modules Support a Wide Variety of Analog I/O, Digital I/O and Relay Outputs
- Supported by IEC 61131-3 METEL IEC 61131-3 IDE and Graphical SIMULand GUI
- High Security is Assured by SSH, openVPN, SNMPv3 and Other Tools used by IT Experts
- Highly Durable Hardware with Integrated Overvoltage Protections
- Operating Range from −40°C to +70°C
Mozilla Firefox has been verified for all functionality.
More information about METEL s.r.o. products can be found on the following links: